Heartland Home School Workshops Overview
- Heartland is a Christian home schooling group that offers workshop courses for students 5 years old through high school taught by talented individuals for a slight fee.
- We meet every Friday and students complete assignments during the week. Families may participate in one or more classes.
- In addition to academics, we offer numerous activities. All these activities enable families and students to become better acquainted and build lasting friendships.
- There is a final program in which teachers and students can showcase their work.
- A combined 8th and 12th grade graduation is held in May.
- Senior high students (grades 9-12 and at least 14 years of age) meet for student council to plan activities, such as service projects, bowling, or laser tag.
- Heartland also holds a spring banquet and dance for 8th to12th grade students and their parents.
Heartland Home School Workshops is a non-profit, Christian organization and each family must agree to volunteer throughout the school year in order for our Heartland community to thrive.